Our client runs a UK-biased appliance repair business. They offer repair services for refrigerators, freezers, gas stoves, dryer repair, dishwasher repair, ice machines, oven repair, etc. They wanted to create better branding in the UK.
When we started the project, the website traffic was going down. However, in just three months, it increases to 2180.88% traffic, a 400% + increase in total revenue.
We received a request from the client and did a basic SEO audit which showed some issues. After getting access to Google Search Console, we discovered that the website had a lot of potentials. Many pages were not indexed and found some critical technical SEO issues. We used Ahrefs, SEMrush, and nlp content audit tools to investigate SEO-related errors and problems in detail.
They had 17 service pages and 78 blog articles. We found out that the content on the website was outdated and hadn't been updated for a while. The website used WordPress, but no updates besides the core files had been made.
Our client has been in business for over 20 years, and their website has been running for over a decade. However, they faced stiff competition from new companies in the local market.
The client's website had not been optimized effectively.
Our primary objective was to increase search traffic to the website, resulting in a higher number of leads and service sales.
Our optimization process includes over 400 checkpoints to guarantee the best results. We have made various improvements to our website to make it more user-friendly and efficient.
Here are a few...
Likely we don't have to wait long. The search ranking was improving soon.
Well, everything was going as we expected, except for some of the service offering pages.
Here we need to publish new blog content and work on topical authority. Eventually, it clicked.